Skip to main content

A little mischievous humor

Caleb found a sharpie permanent marker this week (I think this is his 3rd time now) when no one was looking and created some interesting artwork. A small line on the kitchen wall, a few dots on my down comforter, and then some drawings on his face and legs. We tried to take off the drawings on his face yesterday for quite awhile, but he still looks like this. John pointed out this morning that the drawing is an "L" and yes, on his forehead. Poor kid, John has been singing "I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me" off and on this morning and Caleb just has no clue! It sure made the two of us laugh! The kids are still clueless to why we laughed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my.... haha!!! i missed you this morning! :(
Jamie said…
Ah yes, the markers! Every kid does that, don't they? And those markers do not come off easy. Especially when they have covered their arms and legs completely - yes mine have done that. I should have known. . . it was a little too quiet. That's the tale tell sign of mischievous behavior!! Now I'm sure that song will be stuck in my head the rest of the night!
Anonymous said…
lol. B has had some run-ins like that too. Ever tried using baby wipes to get it off? Works pretty well for me.