Skip to main content

Homemade Ice Arena

If there is anyone out there interested in making a homemade ice arena in your kitchen for under $3, Caleb knows how. Simply pour an entire bottle of Vegetable Oil on the kitchen floor! He tried it out today while I was printing off a coffee cake recipe downstairs. The best news, according to the kids, the slippery "ice" feeling does not go away after hours of cleaning with professional cleaning solutions...all ages continue to slide all around the room, especially with shoes off!!!

Comments

Nate said…
I have fond memories of a similar arena in my grandmother's kitchen. It was either eggs or bacon grease (my memory fails me) but the sliding was good!
Jamie said…
Sounds like fun! What an exciting experiment Caleb has created!
Unknown said…
I'll have to remember to hide mine from B!!