Skip to main content

Our Backyard

After my last post I realized how many of you might be wondering what kind of place I am raising my children in! Besides, the occasional 4 foot snake, garter snakes, poison ivy, and now moles, our backyard truly is a great place! It keeps 3 very active children (and soon Jonathan) very busy in the Spring and Summer. I thought I would share what it has to offer in spite of all these bad visitors. We've got a very safe trampoline (minus the screw in the leg that gave Joshua stitches), an awesome swingset, a couple playhouses, some shade, and landscaping! If you are ever in the Kansas City area or even in Kearney country (for those who live here), please feel free to stop by and visit...

The great swingset that was here when we bought the house


From the deck, a hideout for the boys


Our deck and playhouse for the kids to also hide in

Some shade and beautiful blooms in the Spring

The evidence from the mole under the shade!

Comments

That's a bummer!! I hope you can catch the little creature that is causing havic!!!