Skip to main content

Reusable Bottle

As some of you know, we own a cleaning business.  One of the big perks of owning a cleaning company is getting to use the chemicals we buy on our own house.  We sometimes have the bottles on hand to use when we need them around our house. My favorite is the Air Fresh.  The teams spray it when they are leaving a home and it really smells fantastic.  My secret to having it in my home is to spray it around before guests come, even if I don't actually clean that day.

So today, I was actually cleaning our house.  I don't do that often, but when I do, it kinda takes me all day.  When I was all done downstairs, I couldn't find our Air Fresh bottle I usually have on hand.  When I did find it, it was strangely in the Laundry Room. Anyway, I sprayed it all around Ashlyn's room, her bathroom and in our downstairs living room.  I went back upstairs and began to vacuum up there. After about 10 minutes, all I could smell was bleach.  I did clean Ashlyn's toliet with bleach before and wondered if it had backed up or something. I ran downstairs and the smell was much stronger. But the toilet was working fine. Sure enough, I found the bottle of Air Fresh...

Lesson learned, don't resuse bottles for other cleaners until the labels are actually torn off.  Or be smart enough to read the bottle before you spray it all over!  Yes, our house smells clean.  Just not the kind clean it normally does.

Comments