Skip to main content

10 things we can't live without

We are a family who enjoys binge watching shows on Netflix. We will all be bored sitting around our house with not much on our schedule and decide to re-watch a favorite TV series or movie series.  Recently, we watched Downton Abbey and Sherlock again.  We loved them both the second time around as much as the first time.
But as I was going through the options on Netflix the other day, I noticed a movie on there that was popular when I was in high school. 10 Things I Hate About You.  It was an okay movie back in the day when Clueless and Dawson's Creek captured high school life perfectly when I was younger.  Things are much different now and I know my kids would watch these shows today and think they were so weird and nothing compared to the public schools they attend now.  But that's another blog post for another day, back to 10 Things I Hate About you.  The movie ends with the main character writing a poem about the boy she ended up liking in the movie and lists 10 things that she hated (or really loved ) about him.  It's easy to make lists like that about people or things we hate, or love.  So today I thought I would share 10 {Physical} things we can't think of living without as a family.  I asked each person to give me one or two items. These are our top ten essential things that make our lives easier and less messy in some way anyway...

1. Toilet Paper - Deanna
2. My Bible - Deanna
3. My phone w/ audio books - John
4. Coffee - John
5. Water - Ashlyn
6. Soft blankets/sweatshirts - Ashlyn
7. Food - Joshua
8. Bubba - Caleb
9. House - Jonathan
10. Bed - Caleb & Joshua

Comments