Skip to main content

Back Blogging


I used to love blogging. This was before Facebook and Instagram and all things "shareable". So because I was posting family events on those venues, I skipped our family blog posts. I had full intentions to go back and re-post them on this blog so I could continue to print our family blog books that our kids love looking at each year!  Well, I failed.  I also started a new blog for mother-in-law which was intended to be a cancer journey blog with at least 3 to 4 posts a week.  I failed there too. Plus, that was just too hard to type/log/share. There were moments we only wanted to know about. (these will be shared in the back blog though).

So with high hopes and hopefully scheduled blog time, I plan to go back and catch this blog up to date.  I will post new posts going forward in 2017, but will also go back to 2015 and back-date old posts from Facebook and my calendar. So these older posts will be dated back when they happened. My hope is print both 2015 and 2016 books by the end of 2017, Then I plan to print 2017 in January of 2018....we shall see...did I mention I am starting a new precept bible study and a new workout routine in January too. Please pray for all this bonus time to just appear...

Comments