Skip to main content

Summer Pictures with Lisa

I was proactive this year with our Christmas pictures! Before summer got too crazy for Lisa's schedule, we went and got some great shots of the kids around beautiful flowers. My hope is to use those for our Christmas postcard this year. We only have a few on my computer because I have not gone through them all on her computer to pick out which ones I will use and order. Here is a small sneak peek. The one of Jonathan and I was at the end of the day. I didn't plan to be in any of the pictures, but Jonathan really wanted to take one with just him and I. He wants to put it by his bed now. Thanks Lisa for a great day of fun!


Comments

Anne Elizabeth said…
Love the pictures! Hope y'all are doing well. :)
Hanson Crew said…
Thanks Anne. How are you guys doing? Have you started school yet? We are trying something different this year...Caleb and Jonathan at Park Hill, Joshua at FCA, and Ashlyn in public middle school. So far so good!
Anne Elizabeth said…
We are doing good. It has been kind of a rough summer for my family, so I am looking forward to the change that starting school will bring. We are starting the day after Labor Day. :)That is great that you are doing that this year. I've enjoyed reading about your summer on your blog. :)