Skip to main content

Hanging with the Boys

Since Ashlyn and John are living the high life in Costa Rica for 5 days, the boys and I are trying to make our time together a little fun.  They were all at school Friday while I dealt with a very messy financial problem at the Maids.  Once that was all resolved, I picked them up and we headed to the Maids office.  We finished the credit card processing and then rented 2 movies from the Redbox.  We watched both of them Sat morning right before we took Jonathan to a karate birthday party.  While he was there, Joshua and Caleb and I hung mini-blinds at work and finally hung some pictures in our office.  Then we returned the first 2 movies we rented for a Wii game and a movie for me.  They build a huge wrestling mat with every pillow in our house and wrestled for awhile.  Then they played Wii while I worked on a website project and watched my dumb movie.  We were able to skype with John and Ashlyn before bed and woke up to about 6 inches of snow this morning.  We all made a huge homemade breakfast and are still in our pjs.  We hope to play out in the snow later today.  I am going to catch up on grading and planning for Ashlyn's last quarter of school too....we needed this day at home before any crisis that might be at the Maids on Monday because of the snow.  We are hoping to talk to John again tonight too, which will be really nice.  We miss them!

Comments