Skip to main content

School Room Organization

Ashlyn and I scored another tall bookshelf off Craigslist last week for $15 and was able to re-organize our school corner again.  We really need the shelves we got for all the supplies, books, and folders we use all the time.  I was also able to pick up a cool electric stove heater for the room to help with the winter months out there.  Jonathan can reach all of his fun Kindergarten puzzles and games now to when he wants to play them after school.  Next project - Organizing Ashlyn's trunk I bought last summer.  I am going to take out all the photos and art projects I have been storing in there and make it a "mother-daughter trunk" of things I want to pass on to her.  We're excited to fill it up next spring while we finish homeschooling with recipes, crafts and other memorable things we worked on this past year.

Comments