Skip to main content

Going Private

We have enjoyed sharing our family with you all since 2006 publicly.  Sometimes I am curious who is out there in the world listening to me share our interesting weeks.  I always enjoy your comments and fun emails about certain posts and am so thankful for the opportunity to print them each year for our coffee table.

I have decided to leave the online world for awhile.  With that said, I have decided to make this blog private.  If you are reading this and still wanting to read the blog, you still can.  Please just leave me a comment in this post with your email so I can send you the new blog password.  We will continue to still post the same information, but it will only be accessible to those with the password.  I will start the private blog on November 3rd so be sure to let me know before then.

Thanks so much for keeping up with us :)

Comments

A said…
Would love an invite :)

Love,
Allison Dull
meemoe57 said…
Me too! janets2rt@att.net
Hanson Crew said…
I'll get you both added to the list :) Thanks!
A said…
thanks deanna!
Jamie said…
I'm not great at commenting anymore, but I'm still reading. =) I'd love an invite. thereberfamily@hotmail.com
You know I would love to keep up with the kiddos!! You know my email address silly!!! Sorry I would prefer not to put it on here!! Love you sis!!
Hanson Crew said…
I've got you all down on the list for Sat. Thanks!
Anne Elizabeth said…
I'd love an invite. :) annedureka@kc.rr.com
Josh & Lisa said…
I would love to keep reading your blog! The pictures are great too!
Hanson Crew said…
I got everyone down who has commented, along with Haley, Nancy, Lisa, and Phil :) Thanks again!
Melanie said…
I'd like and invite! adamel@comcast.net