Skip to main content

FCC Spring Women's Retreat

This past weekend was our church annual  Spring Women's Retreat.  It was the second retreat I planned and organized in a row (along with a couple luncheons and a few summer homemaking classes in between).  It was a success!  The location was wonderful and all the women seemed to be re-energized and blessed by my planning.

I have decided to step down from the Events Coordinator role at my church and focus more on my family and our family business the next two years.  John and I would really like to be more involved in mission work as well.  I am very excited about the time that I will have now that this time commitment is gone. It has been a very rewarding job the past 2 years and I have been very blessed by the experience.  I will keep you all posted on some of the things we are most excited about accomplishing the next few years...

Comments

A said…
Great picture! Thanks for all your hard work Deanna!!!