Skip to main content

Praying for Chad and the Inmans

I have had the opportunity this past year to really get to know two of the most passionate and genuine people I have met in Kansas City. These 2 good friends are preparing to return to the mission field to Chad, Africa this March. John and I are partnering with them this next year in their ministry anyway we can. Our long term goal is to visit them sometime next year for a couple months. In preparation for their trip, we have began researching Chad and praying for the Arabs there. We have decided to help create a website for our friends with information about how people here in the US can help pray for the Chadian Arabs. The site is in it's early stages of development, but something I look forward to growing bigger this next year too. This past week, my best friend and I were able to work together to make them a prayer card. She took the pictures and I designed the card. The Inman's came up with the feet picture idea along with the verse on the card to help start it. The pictures are adorable and amazing and everything came together so well. We plan to pass them out at school and church starting next week. Here is a sneak peek of the card and the beautiful family we love so much. We will miss them greatly.

Comments