Skip to main content

Keeping busy...

Hard to believe our school will start back up in about 2 weeks (August 22nd). The past week was really busy playing with friends. Today I was able to scrapbook with a couple friends for 5 hours and catch up on their birthday books! That was a very exciting accomplishment done before school starts. This summer has flown by since July 1st. I think I got most of my summer projects completed I wanted to get done, minus staining my backyard fence, which was postponed because of our really high heat indexes the past couple weeks.

I have really been enjoying our family more this month. Even though it is only August 6th, I feel like we have been sitting with one another more this month. Interacting, laughing, and just being with one another. It has been really nice. The problem we haven't begun to address is our sleep schedule. We need to work on that starting Monday. I wonder how difficult that will be. Oh, and I stopped doing Insanity. It was really hard and I was really sweaty. I knew there was a reason why I didn't take a before picture (I figured I would quit mid way!)...so I hope to start that over when school starts, but we'll see. John is still doing pretty good and has noticed a difference. I will post some pictures soon of what we have been up to instead...

Comments