Skip to main content

Operation garage cleanup

The kids and I started a big project last week: the garage. We sold tons of stuff in there the week before in our garage sale, we threw away about 2 trunk loads of stuff and got rid of about 15 gallons of used paint cans. Then we painted all 4 walls (2 were finished and 2 were cement). We organized the tool area, created a new paint area, and hung yard tools. We created a bike area, made some new storage shelves, and moved our Christmas tubs out there. I think it is almost done. All that is left is to paint half of the ceiling. We will get our new garage doors tomorrow morning, which will make it look more finished. We are very excited. Here are a few pics of our hard work...
I love monograms - why not have an "H" in the garage too!

The new tool area - I can now see the table and find tools/nails

Organized paint area

The bike area (we sold 5 bikes at the sale)
The bikes are now by the door so our cars will no longer be bumped

Our camping stuff is all in one place
(We hope to go often this summer and now it might easier)

Comments

I seriously need to hire you! I am organizationally challenged! I try really hard though.
Hanson Crew said…
You're funny. I really enjoy the sense of accomplishment and LOVE being able to find something in a moments notice :)