Skip to main content

Colorado Visitors

So our Colorado vacation is well under way and we have officially arrived in Estes Park! Before we got here today, we were able to visit some family and friends in the Denver and Pueblo areas. We took some pics of each visit and I thought I would share some with you...
We went to Pueblo City Park to ride some kiddie rides (after our favorite pizza place) with both of my sisters. From left to right: My older sister Karen, old family friends who haven't ever met the kids, Ralph and Nancy, my niece Lindsey, and my younger sister Adrienne hugging her daughter Abby....you know the others.

Here are the kids getting ready to ride the roller coaster - the boys smiled the whole time, even Jonathan!

Auntie Adrienne with Jonathan at the park. Her husband Mario was there too, but we didn't get him in a picture.

We stayed our first night with John's Aunt Linda...she looks just like John's dad Gary, except is a woman of course.

Her son Steven played great with the kids and was nice enough to let us borrow some movies for our drive to Pueblo and Estes Park.

We had a BBQ with the Zawadowski family near Denver on Sunday afternoon. They had a new baby boy since the last time we saw them in CO....here they are playing with a parachute with our crew.

We stopped by my grandmother Jesse's house after the park rides. She is my grandmother on my father's side who I didn't get to see during my childhood after my parents divorced. It has been nice to get to know them and that side of my heritage I have never known. I got to see a picture of my great-great grandfather that night too.

Here I am sitting with my grandmother in her house talking. She said I look alot like my mother now (so I must not look like her side of the family!)

We stopped by and saw my step-dad John today before we left for Estes Park. It had been 5 years since I have seen him. He was very surprised we stopped by and glad to see us all.

Here is John and John. My step dad raised me from 5 years old until I moved out when I was 18 and I think likes that I married a John. He thinks Jonathan is a great name too!

Comments