Skip to main content

A day of firsts...

  • Caleb's first day of preschool!!!! He loved it of course!
  • My first attempt at running this year with Jonathan in the jogging stroller - we made it 1 mile and I was unable to run the whole thing - looking forward to trying again on Friday
  • Went to Hobby Lobby with only 1 child - a first in a LOOOOONG time - and did not have to say "do not touch anything" 5 or 6 times :)
  • Went through the drive thru and ordered only 1 water and 1 order of french fries :)
  • We got our first water bill here! This is exciting because I was very nervous that had not received it after living here 2 months and knew we would have some kind of late fee. I had called so many times this past week and no one answers the phone....paid and done now - oh, 2 billing cycles!
  • Was able to talk on my cell a couple times in the car and could hear them perfectly! Children are sure a blessing, but so is school :) - for all that learning of course!

Comments

A said…
Love it!!!! Josie said she got to see Caleb on the playground and was SO EXCITED!!! I"m glad they get to see each other! I'm so glad you had a relaxing day Deanna, you deserve it!
Hanson Crew said…
Allison- Caleb did say that he got to see Josie and Kate and talked with them at recess. His class has so many girls and only a few boys. He really did enjoy it.
Unknown said…
Caleb is so cute!