Skip to main content

Our Blessings this week

Well I am not sure if it was the wonderful women's fellowship breakfast Saturday morning or the 99 Balloons video that has me a little emotional this morning. I praise God for the all the blessings I have in my life today. Someone at church yesterday said that many of us have conquered big trials in our past, some are going through hardships now, and some will face suffering in the future. Many of the women who shared with us yesterday have gone through a lot or are going through tremendous suffering today. I fear my family will face great hardship in the future since we have not had many trials together yet. Please pray for us and praise the Lord for the blessings he has given us. Here are a few that quickly come to my mind:

  • Our church family at Faith Community Church
  • Our extended family, especially John's mother and all she does for us
  • This week, medicine and God's provision for our family
  • The ability for Deanna to stay at home all day with the kids
  • God's Word and America where we are able to worship in public without much criticism
  • Healthy and growing children and a Godly marriage
We hope you have a blessed week!

Comments