Skip to main content

Christmas 2006

Once again the kids got way too many presents and had a blast opening them all It took us about 4 hours to open them all! (We have one person open a present at a time while everyone else watches) Ashlyn's favorites were her guitar, drumset, and Easy Bake oven. Joshua loved his Cars movie, thomas pillowcase, purple care bear, and of course all his new trains! Caleb wasn't all the interested in opening for 4 hours quite yet, so I helped him in the end. He loved a huge Thomas the train tent, animal farm magnet game, and a old cordless phone from Rylee. His favorite thing still right now is that smelly puppy. We tried buying him a look alike in case it ever gets lost and he didn't like that so much. At least we'll have a backup if we ever need it! I am not sure how that will go if he ever does lose it. John and I got way too many gift cards to spend along with some movies (for me) and Ipod stuff (for John). He got a new Ipod for his Christmas bonus this year so he is on cloud nine with that. He loves to listen to sermons in the car and working out and I think this helps him do that easier. I will try to post more often...it was crazy with the holidays. I am not as sick as I was in the beginning. Hope you all had a great Christmas! Here are a few more pictures of the kids with their new stuff...

Josh, Ashlyn, and Rylee performing a song

Ashlyn playing her drums

A very cute Caleb talking on his new phone

Comments

Anonymous said…
WAY too fun!!! Enjoy those drums...haha!!!