Skip to main content

Exercising my 2nd Amendment Rights

I finally agreed to get my concealed carry permit this last month and must say I am so glad I did.  John got his a couple years ago and carries sometimes when we are in the bad parts of Kansas City or travel.  He also used to be one of the security guards at our private school when he taught there.  I was wanting to take the gun safety class since we have a few guns in our gun safe at home and wanted to know how to use one if I ever needed to when I was alone here.  Since I took the class and could apply for the concealed carry I did.  I shot two types of guns and even learned how to use John's expensive one he carries.  I haven't started carrying yet because I haven't bought a small enough gun to carry, but look forward to the day when I can.

Comments