Skip to main content

Kingsbury Returns

For those of you who know me well, I am not a book lover.  Well, I should say was a book lover.  Until I found a Christian Fiction author I couldn't put down, thanks to my good friend Heather.  I read 20 of her books in about 3 months.  I LOVED them.  When Ashlyn was getting bored of some of the classics John added to her home school book list this last month, I suggested she try Karen Kingsbury to see if she would love reading again.  It worked!  She has read 14 books in 2 weeks!  She loves them as much as me (and much have more time to read than me because she is reading a book a day).  He has her taking a small break for another Corrie Ten Boom book, but then she will finish the last 6 books of the series.  She is very excited!  If you want a great book recommendation and don't mind losing some sleep, pick up a Karen Kinsgbury book today at the library!

Comments