Skip to main content

Black Friday

We kept up our 3 year tradition of shopping on Black Friday this year even though this year it really was mostly Thurs. My mom, Ashlyn and I went to Wal-mart around 8 pm and found our best deals there. Then we ventured to Target and found a couple more deals. We took a QT break to refresh and hit Kohl's when they opened at midnight. We got a big family gift from Macy's around 12:30, then a few gifts from Toys R Us around 1. Our last stop was the busiest, which was Old Navy. I got a lot of gifts there though for extended family which was great. We got home around 4:30 am and headed to bed.

Caleb woke up around 9 ready to venture out on Black Friday (I think for the first time) and got me up. So he and I left around 10.  I think we went to four or five stores, mainly getting batteries and a couple small things for Jonathan I thought of later. We got this free Gingerbread house from Kolh's because of a $10 off $10 or more coupon I had forgotten earlier when I went.
Then we headed to Lowe's for the one thing he couldn't wait to get...and they had some left for $39. Caleb was in heaven. Now the hard part, waiting to Christmas!

Comments