Skip to main content

Looking alike

While going through some of our vacation pictures, I found a few where Joshua and Caleb really look alot alike. They don't normally. I think it is because Joshua cut his hair short recently. I thought I would share them and see what you all think..click on the picture to make it bigger.


I also posted this picture of Ashlyn on Facebook this week, and many of my family and friends (from childhood) commented on how much she looks like me at that age.  Usually, John's family comment on how much she looks like him (or at least when she was a baby and young boy).  I think she might be making the change over to looking a little more like her mom.  I was excited about that since none of the boys look like me (maybe Jonathan a little).  Here is Ashlyn's pic at the volcano...


Comments