Skip to main content

Blog Books Arrived!

It's hard to believe that this blog has been going for 6 years now and it is so fun to look back and read some of the funny things the kids have said or did.  I had not originally planned for this blog to be a family scrapbook in a sense when it first began, but it has sure grown into that.  If I hear something funny or cute that someone says or find a cool picture from an outing or moment, I add it the blog.  While many of you out there reading could sometimes care less about these interesting things we are capturing on record, I find it an excellent way to keep track of our crew.  So in 2008, I decided to start printing annual books of this blog for our coffee table for the kids to look back and enjoy.  The first program I found that will take your blog and put it in a binded book form, was a little choppy and not the best organized.  Since then, they have all come a long way.  They are still expensive, but so easy to make!  So this year for Mother's Day and my birthday, John and the kids bought me my first 2 blog books. We now own 2006 and 2007.  My hope is to buy 2 books a year until I am caught up and then buy one each year around Christmas for that year.  It's a much easier form of a family scrapbook.  Ashlyn has read both books already and I got them 2 days ago.  It's been fun to see Caleb as a baby and Jonathan's pregnancy and birth pictures all over again.  When you are all over to visit, you'll have to take a look at them.  I hope to get 2008 before the end of the year with some website money. The company we ended up using was Blog2Print in case anyone else is interested in starting the same tradition :) It takes about 5 minutes to customize it all and order it.  Then it take about 10 days to get it in the mail.  Enjoy!

Comments