Skip to main content

11-11-11

We all enjoyed 11-11-11 yesterday and even though I was bombarded on Facebook with comments about how my entry at 11:11 AM was wrong (I said is is 11:11 on 11-11-11, won't happen again for 1,000 years), I know that I won't be around for the next 11-11-11. In my defense, 11:11 pm is really 23:11, but oh, well! And we have too many friends in other time zones to the west of us, who chimed in. But anyway, most of us are recovering from a cold that is going around and enjoyed Captain America together on 11-11-11. We are looking forward to our Drop n' Date tonight at church where families can drop their children off (for free) and enjoy one another. We are doubling with some good friends who are leaving for the mission field soon. We are excited for it! What about you...did you do anything historic on 11-11-11.

Comments

A said…
Josiah had his first dentist appt!!! Other than that I cleaned, LOL!!