Skip to main content

Craig's List

Good morning! Sorry it has been forever since I updated this blog. We have all been sick at my house with a cold or something. I don't have any new pictures to post today, but I wanted to share this neat website I heard about this week. I am always look in our paper online for misc furniture or stuff for sale (because I enjoy a great deal!) not because I need more stuff of course. Anyway, this website called Craig's List allows you to search for things in your city, but includes the whole US and is free to post on. So I was thinking of selling a couple really cheap things out there and see if they sell since it is free to post on. I was searching last night for a mattress for our guest room and found some great deals!! I might end up using this site for all my shopping needs going forward. Anyway, here is the link:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/about/cities.html

Comments

Hoban Family said…
Craig's List is wonderful!! We use it all of the time and it was a great way to get rid of some stuff we didn't want too!