Skip to main content

Okay, I can't wait anymore!!!

So I tried to play sneak and mix in some small clues in my last blog hoping someone would comment, email, or call, asking "when did you become the Hanson 6?" or "which 3 is going to MN on Friday?" BUT NOTHING!!! I give up...I can't play sneaky cause it's killing me now - Yep, we are expecting number 4! Due in May 2007. It was a little shock since we had just decided not to try anymore, but I guess we messed up. So Caleb will no longer be just a little brother. We will keep you posted on all the misery of this pregnancy as well as the joys. With much Love!!

Comments

Hoban Family said…
I knew it! I tried to call you but I didn't leave a message. Congrats! Hope you don't mind but you are on your own on this one!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!!! Baby number 4!! WOW!! This baby will be loved and blessed just as much as the other 3!! Can't wait to meet the new addition!!